Baby’s First Steps as a Children’s Author and Illustrator 🙂
This is a recap of my author journey thus far.
- Honest as far as the quality of work, maybe 5 out of 80 were successfully made, where I said wow, that’s cute.
- Not too interested in forcing the stories onto people (book sales is tricky), and kids should not be sold to. So that leaves me with the parents.
- I believe parents should have a story in their hands that brings value to the family relationship.
- As a creator, author, illustrator, you will inevitably run into hits and misses. Just look at the sketches on Saturday Night Live. The important thing is to keep going, to keep making.
- Over time, it’s possible that my work could improve. If it takes 10 years, then so it must be.