• 47% increase to monthly website sessions and qualified leads.
• 34.3%+ open rate, 5.1%+ click-through rate for email marketing.
• 1,000+ membership growth in 45 days via Facebook Groups.
• 400+ opted-in email subscribers in less than 30 days.
• 95+ Google PageSpeed Score (from 64) via website optimizations.
• 109 Google Reviews (from 9) for employer in three months.
• Email Marketing & Automation.
• Digital Marketing & Strategy.
• Branding Development.
(April 2017 – Present)
• Website development and email marketing automation.
• Strategy consulting and growth hacking for startups.
• eBook writing and video course content creation.
• Competitor analyses for global Fortune 500 brands.
Digital Marketing Specialist
(March – August 2018; resigned after automating role)
• Helped scale digital campaign operations with B2C Marketing.
• Reduced campaign recruitment time from 9.03 weeks to 3.94 weeks.
• Improved overall average email open and click rates 5-10% with A/B testing and redesigns.
(May 2014 – March 2017; resigned to pursue consulting)
• Managed marketing for all North American offices.
• Directly reported to the CEO.
• Joined Executive Team early 2015 for strategic insights.
• Doubled inbound leads with redesigned company branding, website, customer platform, and sales quotation process.
• Implemented email marketing campaigns (MailChimp + Pardot) to further increase qualified leads for sales team.
• Implemented and managed WordPress, Hootsuite and DocuSign accounts for content management, social media management and documentation.
Bachelor of Business Administration // SFU Business
(September 2007 – June 2011)
• Received SFU Summit Scholarship for academic excellence.
• Concentration: Marketing.
• Courses: Strategy, Leadership, Business Communication, Customer Analytics.
• Author and illustrator of over 80 children’s books.
• Competed in long-distance triathlons.
• HubSpot Inbound and Email Marketing Certifications.
• Frequent writer and vlogger at TrevorCarss.com.